Federation of Organizations is seeking Full-Time Social Worker for our new Mixed Use/Affordable Housing program, located in Far Rockaway, Queens NY
REPORTS TO: Program Manager
DEPARTMENT: Mixed Use / Affordable Housing
Salary: 60k Annually
MSW or MHC, License preferred. Experience working with individuals in recovery from mental illness. Clean, valid NY State Driver’s License. Fingerprinting, criminal record check, approval from the Justice Center and NYS Office of Mental Health.
Provide social services, support, and counseling to formerly homeless adults diagnosed with severe mental illness and substance use disorders. Oversees the Clinical and Social Services functions to optimize the quality of care to residents. Implement best practices to meet the resident’s physical, emotional, and social needs to ensure their ability to maintain housing stability and report and evaluate measurable outcomes.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.