Federation of Organizations is seeking Full-Time Peer Specialists for our new Mixed Use/Affordable Housing program, located in Far Rockaway, NY
REPORTS TO: Program Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Mixed Use / Affordable Housing
Salary Range: 38k – 40k Annually
Lived experience relevant to client population. Relevant experience working with individuals who are homeless, in recovery from mental illness or substance abuse. Clean valid NY State Driver’s License. Fingerprinting, criminal record check, approval from NYS Office of Mental Health.
To provide positive role model of community functioning, counseling and peer support to others with mental health and /or substance abuse diagnoses currently living in mixed use affordable housing program.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.