Federation of Organizations is seeking Full-Time Licensed Master Social Worker to join the Community Oriented Recovery and Empowerment (CORE) program
REPORTS TO: Community Services
DEPARTMENT: Outreach Services
PAY: 45K Annually
Possession of valid NYS LMSW license during employment. Minimum 3 years of experience in a treatment or rehabilitation setting. Valid and clean NY State driver license, fingerprinting, criminal record check, and approval from NYS required.
Supervision of non-clinical Community Oriented Recovery and Empowerment (CORE) staff who provide services to eligible adults with mental illness/ and/or substance use disorder in their own home or community.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.