Federation of Organizations is seeking a Health Office Associate who reports to the Program Supervisor in licensed residential program at Brentwood.
PAY: $17.31 Hourly
BA in Human Services plus 1 year experience working with persons with psychiatric disabilities OR High School Diploma and 3 years’ experience working with persons with psychiatric disabilities. Knowledge of residential services, substance abuse and psychiatric rehabilitation practice. Clean, valid NY State Driver’s License. Fingerprinting, criminal record check, approval from NYS Office of Mental Health.
Assist Program Supervisor and Program Nurse in the daily operations of a licensed residential program providing transitional housing to people with psychiatric disabilities.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.