Federation of Organizations is seeking a Full-Time Dual Recovery Specialist providing services to clients residing in a licensed residential program in Sunken Meadow.
REPORTS TO: Program Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Residential Services
HOURS: 40 Hours per week
CASAC or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services and three years’ experience working with the dual-diagnosed population. Knowledge of residential services, substance abuse, medical diagnoses and evidence based practices. Clean, valid NY State Driver’s License. Fingerprinting, criminal record check, approval from NYS Office of Mental Health
Provide individual and group counseling, crisis intervention, linkage to outside agencies for people residing in a licensed residential program.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.