Federation of Organizations is seeking a Part-Time Community Rehabilitative Associate who will report to the Program Supervisor at a licensed Residential Program in Brentwood.
PAY: $17.00 per hour
HOURS: Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 4PM
BA in Human Services OR High School Diploma with two years experience working with persons with psychiatric disabilities. Fingerprinting, Criminal Record Check, Approval from NYS Office of Mental Health, Clean valid NY State Driver’s License.
Provide skill training to individuals with psychiatric disabilities. Provide education and support advancement of the communities’ understanding of recovery and integration of individuals with mental illness.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.