Federation of Organizations is seeking Full Time Case Managers for the Supportive Housing Residential Department with a flexible schedule at Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn and Suffolk Locations.
Pay Range: $35,000 to $38,500 Annually
Provide case management services, housing supports and coordination of services to people with psychiatric disabilities living in scattered apartment settings.
High School Diploma and at least 3 years experience in mental health. BA in Human Services and 1 year experience preferred. Clean valid NY State Driver’s License. Fingerprinting, criminal record check, and approval from NYS Office of Mental Health.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.