Federation of Organizations is seeking a full-time Behavioral Specialist. This position will report to the program supervisor and act as a support supervisor within the Residential Department.
REPORTS TO: Program Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Residential Services
PAY: 45K Annually
Provide assessment, support and skill training to individuals with psychiatric disabilities in a licensed residential program, in their pursuit in becoming active, valued members in the community.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services with 3 years’ experience working with persons with psychiatric disabilities, MA in Human Services preferred. Knowledge of residential services, substance abuse services and evidence based practices. Clean valid NY State Driver’s License. Fingerprinting, criminal record check, approval from NYS Office of Mental Health.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.