Federation of Organizations is seeking a Full-Time Intake Coordinator to provide Intake Services at Personalized Recovery Oriented Services (PROS) Program
REPORTS TO: Associate Director of Clinic Services (PROS/Clinic)
DEPARTMENT: Clinical Services
PAY: $40K-45K Annually.
Licensed Master Social Worker or Licensed Mental Health Counselor. Experience working with individuals in recovery from Mental Illness. A valid and clean NY State driver license, fingerprinting, criminal record check, and approval from NYS Office of Mental Health.
Responsible for screening and conducting intakes for individuals seeking admission to the PROS Program. Conducts assessments to determine individual’s needs and preferences and develops recommendation for the person’s Individual Recovery Plan. Conducts new member orientation and coordinates with all referral sources and collaterals. Maintains appropriate records according to program regulations.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.