Federation of Organizations is seeking a Full-Time Overnight Rehabilitative Associate who will report to Program Supervisor at a Licensed Residential Program in Sunken Meadow/Brentwood.
SALARY: $17 per hour (Night Differential Pay available – must be available to weekends if needed)
SCHEDULE: Weekday Overnight is Monday through Thursday nights from 10PM to 8AM
High Schoole Diploma and two years experience working with persons with psychiatric disabilities OR BA in Human Services . Clean valid NY State Driver’s License. Fingerprinting, criminal record check, approval from NYS Office of Mental Health
Provide supportive counseling, restorative services, ADL Training, and crisis intervention to people with psychiatric disabilities in a licensed residential program.
- Stays awake during entire overnight shift at all times.
- Works with security and/or other overnight workers to ensure the safety and well-being of residents at all times.
- Manages crisis situations and contact to the appropriate supervisory staff member, police, treatment teams and/or emergency psychiatric/medical services as necessary.
- Provides supportive counseling, appropriate behavioral intervention and case management services to residents as needed each shift.
- Monitors medication for residents as needed daily.
- Complete rounds of the residence throughout several times each shift to assess for hazards or concerns.
- Alerts supervisory staff to maintenance/safety issues as they arise.
- Reports all incidents to Program Supervisor and documents incidents as per agency policies/procedures.
- Complying with the agency Compliance Plan and False Claims Policy
- Utilize all agency-based IT applications in a proficient manner including collaborative documentation, review of emails at least twice per shift (at start and prior to close of the shift), as well as utilizing Outlook Calendar on a daily basis.
- Remain current on changing developments in individual field of expertise and licensing credentials
- Perform all other job duties as assigned.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.