Federation of Organizations is seeking a Full-Time Job Coach who will report to the Director of Outreach Serviced within the Supported Employment Program in Medford.
SALARY: $19.78 Hourly
Hours: 35 hours per week
Bachelor Degree in Human services or related field preferred. Experience with placement and job coaching. Fingerprinting, criminal record check, approval from NYS Office of Mental Health, Suitability Determination clearance from Social Security and Clean NYS Driver’s License.
Responsible for the overall operation of the Supported Employment programs including ACCES-VR Program and Ticket to Work Program. Provide vocational skill development, support and job placement assistance to clients with a mental health condition.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.