Federation of Organizations is seeking a Full-Time Registered Nurse for Forensic Assertive Community Treatment Program in Queens, NY
REPORTS TO: Team Leader
DEPARTMENT: FACT (Forensic Assertive Community Treatment)
Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse by the New York State Education Department. Valid and clean NY State driver license. Minimum of 1 year of experience in a treatment or rehabilitation setting. Fingerprinting, criminal record check, approval from NYS Office of Mental Health.
Provides management and administration of medications, in conjunction with the psychiatrist, as a member of a mobile, multidisciplinary treatment team for persons with severe mental illness and forensic involvement.
Federation of Organizations is seeking a Full-Time Registered Nurse to work in the PROS Program in Patchogue & Copiague (Flexible Schedule)REPORTS TO: PROS Psychiatrist/Program MangersDEPARTMENT: Clinical ServicesQUALIFICATIONS:Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse by the New York State Education Department. A valid and clean NY State driver license. Minimum 1 year of experience in a treatment or rehabilitation setting preferred. Fingerprinting, criminal record check, approval from NYS Office of Mental Health.JOB FUNCTION:Provide management and administration of medications, in conjunction with the Psychiatrist, NPP, and/or other medical staff as part of a multidisciplinary treatment team for persons with severe and persistent mental illness. Ensure medical standards as per program regulations are being provided.We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.