Federation of Organizations is seeking a Full Time Registered Nurse for the MRST Program, located in West Babylon NY
REPORTS TO: Program Supervisor
HOURS: 35 Hours per week
PAY: $32.96 Hourly
Currently licensed as RN by the New York State Education Department. Clean valid NY State Driver’s License. Fingerprinting, criminal record check, approval from NYS Office of Mental Health.
Oversees and provides health services including medication management and education as a member of a multidisciplinary mobile support team for persons with severe and persistent mental illness in scattered site housing programs or working with clients preparing to transition into independent housing.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.