Federation of Organizations is seeking a Part Time Assistant Case Manager who will report to the Site Supervisor within the Outreach Services Department.
Vacancies: 2 Openings available (One at Medford & one at Brentwood)
HOURS: 19 hours per week, Monday through Friday
PAY: $15 Hourly
High School Diploma or equivalent. Individual must have personal experience with a mental health condition. Peer Certification preferred. Clean, valid New York State driver’s license. Fingerprinting, criminal record check and all necessary clearances from the Justice Center.
• Assist Case Managers by providing selected services to ICM clients.
• Demonstrate knowledge of benefits and how to access them, such as SSI/SSD, and DSS.
• Conduct occasional home or hospital visits.
• Model a behavior that empowers and shows a positive mental health recovery.
• Adhere to policies and procedures of the local case management agency and be accountable to that agency for their job performance.
• Remain current on changing developments in individual field of expertise.
• Perform all other job duties as assigned.
• Completes all documentation according to program guidelines at site.
• Answer office phone.
• Receive calls from clients.
• Place follow up calls to clients.
• Provide telephone support to clients as needed.
• Connect clients and other callers to staff and take messages for callers to staff. And Coordinate with ICM for transportation arrangements for clients as needed.
• Compile AOT weekly reports and Significant events.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.