Federation of Organizations is seeking a Part Time Assistant Case Manager who will report to the Site Supervisor within the Outreach Services Department at Pilgrim.
HOURS: 19 hours per week, Monday through Friday
PAY: $15 Hourly
High School Diploma or equivalent. Individual must have personal experience with a mental health condition. Peer Certification preferred. Clean, valid New York State driver’s license. Fingerprinting, criminal record check and all necessary clearances from the Justice Center.
• Assist Case Managers by providing selected services to ICM clients.
• Demonstrate knowledge of benefits and how to access them, such as SSI/SSD, and DSS.
• Conduct occasional home or hospital visits.
• Model a behavior that empowers and shows a positive mental health recovery.
• Adhere to policies and procedures of the local case management agency and be accountable to that agency for their job performance.
• Remain current on changing developments in individual field of expertise.
• Perform all other job duties as assigned.
• Completes all documentation according to program guidelines at site.
• Answer office phone.
• Receive calls from clients.
• Place follow up calls to clients.
• Provide telephone support to clients as needed.
• Connect clients and other callers to staff and take messages for callers to staff.
• Coordinate with ICM for transportation arrangements for clients as needed.
• Compile AOT weekly reports and Significant events.