Federation of Organizations is seeking a Certified Peer Specialist to join the PROS program in Patchogue, NY
REPORTS TO: Program Manager
DEPARTMENT: Clinical Services
HOURS: Varies – up to 30 hours per week.
PAY: $16.50 hourly
Valid NYS Peer Counselor Certification with minimum 1 year of experience providing services to individuals with Mental Health and/or Substance Use diagnoses. Experience within a treatment and rehabilitation setting Valid and clean NY State driver license, fingerprinting, criminal record check, and approval from NYS required.
Provide PROS services rooted in lived experience with a focus on integrated mental health, physical health, and substance use recovery. Work as part of an interdisciplinary treatment team providing services. Advocate for clients in recovery, share resources, support skill building, and assist with building community relationships.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.