Federation of Organizations is seeking a Full-Time Peer Bridger to provide peer services to people enrolled in the Suffolk County Bridger program.
REPORTS TO: Program Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Outreach Services
HOURS: 35 hours per week
PAY: 33K Annually
High School Diploma or equivalent. Personal lived experience with mental health. Clean, valid New York State driver’s license. Peer Specialist Certification preferred. Fingerprinting, criminal record check and all necessary clearances from the Justice Center.
The Peer Bridger provides people enrolled in the Suffolk County Bridger Program with peer support, information, and assistance in accessing mental health services including self-help and recovery programs.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.