Federation of Organizations is seeking Full-Time Overnight Counselor for the Residential Department at the Glen Cove Community Residence
Schedule: Monday through Thursday from 10PM to 8AM
PAY: $17 per hour
High School Diploma and at least 1 year of experience working in a mental health setting. BA in Human Services and some experience with persons with psychiatric disabilities preferred. Clean valid NY State Driver’s License. Fingerprinting, criminal record check, approval from NYS Office of Mental Health.
Provide supportive counseling, restorative services, ADL Training, and crisis intervention to people with psychiatric disabilities in a licensed residential program.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.