Federation of Organization is seeking a Full-Time Mobile Opioid Treatment Team Substance Abuse Specialist. This position reports to the Program Supervisor. The Staff will be a part of multi-disciplinary treatment team providing mobile services in the community on mobile treatment van.
Schedule/Hours: Mon-Fri / 35 hours per week
Salary: $45k Annually
Credentialed Alcohol or Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC). A valid and clean NY State driver license. Minimum 1 years of experience in a treatment or rehabilitation setting. Fingerprinting, criminal record check, approval from NYS Office of Mental Health/Office of Addiction Services and Supports.
Provide direct services with a focus on substance abuse recovery and harm reduction on a mobile, multi-disciplinary treatment team for individuals diagnosed with Opioid Use Disorder. Provide counseling, restorative services, and crisis intervention and assist clients in coordination of care.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.