Federation of Organization is seeking a Full-Time Certified Peer Recovery Specialist (CRPA) for the Mobile Opioid Treatment Team. This position reports to the Program Supervisor. The Staff will be a part of multi-disciplinary treatment team providing mobile services in the community on mobile treatment van.
Schedule/Hours: Mon-Fri / 35 hours per week
PAY: $40,000 Annually
Provide direct services and become a natural support expert for clients to support their recovery goals on a mobile, community based multi-disciplinary treatment team for individuals diagnosed with Opioid Use Disorder. Serve as a positive peer role model and provide informal counseling and peer supports to those with OUD.
Lived experience relevant to client population. Must have Certified Recovery Peer Advocate Certification (CRPA). Minimum 1 year experience working with individuals with substance use diagnoses. A valid and clean NY State driver’s license. Fingerprinting, criminal record check, and approval from NYS Office of Alcohol and Substance Abuse Services.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.