Federation of Organization is seeking a Full-Time Mobile Opioid Treatment Team Case Manger. This position reports to the Program Supervisor. The Staff will be a part of multi-disciplinary treatment team providing mobile services in the community on mobile treatment van.
Schedule/Hours: Mon-Fri / 35 hours per week
Salary: $40k Annually
Provide case management services with a focus on substance abuse recovery and harm reduction on a mobile, multi-disciplinary treatment team for individuals diagnosed with Opioid Use Disorder. Coordinate care across the spectrum of health services, housing, educational systems and employment opportunities as necessary to facilitate wellness and recovery. Provide referrals and recommendations for other services/supports where applicable.
BA with minimum 1 year of experience providing care coordination to individuals with Mental Health, Substance Use, or Physical Health needs. Experience within a treatment and rehabilitation setting. Valid and clean NY State driver license, fingerprinting, criminal record check, and approval from NYS required.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.