Federation of Organizations is seeking a Full-Time Maintenance/Housekeeper to work at Federation’s Residential sites at Brentwood & Sunken Meadow.
Position may require traveling to other sites within Nassau & Suffolk county
REPORTS TO: Director, Facilities & Transportation
HOURS: 35 hours per week
PAY: $18 per hour
High School Diploma or equivalent. Experience in building maintenance and repairs Clean Valid NYS Driver’s License. Fingerprinting, criminal record check, approval from NYS Office of Mental Health.
Work with the facilities team in overseeing all aspects of maintenance/repairs and housekeeping for all Federation facilities/sites.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.