Federation of Organizations is seeking a Full-Time Vocational Specialist – Educator for the Community Oriented Recovery & Empowerment Program.
REPORTS TO: Community Services
DEPARTMENT: Clinical Services
PAY: $40,000 Annually
Bachelor’s degree and minimum 1 year of experience in a treatment or rehabilitation setting. Valid and clean NY State driver license, fingerprinting, criminal record check, and approval from NYS required.
The educator will help clients develop skills to overcome barriers caused by an individual’s behavioral health disorder, and promote independence and full community participation.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.