Federation of Organizations is seeking a Full-Time Case Manager for the Outreach and Engagement Services program. The position requires conducting street outreach primarily in Queens.
REPORTS TO: Senior Case Manager
DEPARTMENT: Outreach and Engagement Services – Street Outreach (OES)
HOURS: 35 hours per week
Bachelor’s Degree in social work, psychology, mental health counseling, criminal justice, or other health and human services related field with a minimum of three years of experience in outreach and working with people with SUD and/or co- occurring mental health disorder (COD). Should also have a clean, valid NYS Driver’s License.
Responsible to provide street-level Outreach and Engagement Services (OES) in the community to populations who typically have difficulty accessing harm reduction, substance use disorder (SUD) treatment, and recovery support services. These individuals may, or may not, be aware of, or interested in SUD treatment services but have been identified as engaging in substance use and/or have SUD. This may include individuals served previously by the SUD treatment system but have disengaged from treatment services. OES staff build trust with individuals over time while providing low-threshold services that reduce the potentially negative consequences associated with substance use and linking them to the appropriate level of care. OES providers may also serve family members of individuals with substance use and/or SUD who may need support and services.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.