Federation of Organizations is seeking a per-diem Care Coordinator for the long Island Region to provide coverage for short-term temporary openings.
REPORTS TO: Program Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Care Coordination
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of relevant experience serving people with mental illness, developmental disabilities or alcoholism or substance abuse. Clean, valid NYS Driver’s License preferred. Fingerprinting, criminal record check, approval from NYS Office of Mental Health. Spanish speaking preferred.
Provide care coordination and health promotion services to individuals severe mental illness and/or 2 or more chronic health conditions throughout Long Island. Oversee and coordinate access to all services (behavioral, medical health and social service supports) to assist individuals to stay healthy.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.