Federation of Organizations is looking to hire a Full-Time Care Coordinator for the Care Coordination/Health Homes Serving Children, reporting to the program supervisor. Position is based out of NYS.
SALARY: $43,000 – $45,000 annually
Provide care coordination and health promotion that is family-and-youth driven, supports a system of care that builds upon the strengths of the child and family. Serve individuals aged 21 and under with Serious Emotional Disturbance, Complex Trauma, and/or2 or more chronic health conditions. Integrate the delivery of physical and behavioral health services, identify and address needs early to prevent escalation and longer term need for higher end services. Maintain child in community and at home with support services. Collaborate with families, providers, and schools as well as oversees and coordinates access to all services (behavioral, medical health and social service supports) to assist individuals to stay healthy. Completes all required documentation according to standards, and no later than 24 hours of service delivery.
We Offer a wide range of rewarding employment opportunities along with a generous benefits package. We offer the following to eligible Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- 13 paid Holidays for Full-time and Eligible Part-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement 401K Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- CALM App Subscription
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Career Growth & Promotional Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- Supplemental Accident, Illness and Hospitalization Insurance
- Encourage Education Professional Advancement
- Employee Perks & Discounts on Broadway shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Eligibility for Federal/Public Loan Forgiveness
Federation of Organizations provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.